Friday, October 22, 2010

Switched











I finally made it back to the printing studio after a few days of doctors visits- something in my left shoulder has been popping. I was able to pull five prints without my back giving in to spasms, though I was in pain in the evening. I'm fine this morning and going back to the studio sometime today.

I switched to black and raw umber oils instead of color (I used white on the first one, I think it just muddies it) and am excited over the results. Received quite a few compliments on Facebook and an invitation to show them in Pennsylvania.

I have etcher's ink, that will be next- I am waiting until I have a full week of studio time, probably next week.

The new camera is great- found out this week I can take fish eye and black and white photos:)

No comments:

Post a Comment