Sunday, February 6, 2011

Inspired!
















I hope spring comes soon as I finally feel inspired today. Think I had a bit of the winter blahs. I was putting one foot in front of the other, breathe in- breathe out, discipline in the back of my mind, waiting for that magical moment when I am on fire and want to work. It struck me today at the RRCA, so happy to be there and be a part of that organization! I colored some more monotypes. I am up to 80 or so prints by now, all numbered in sequence. They make more sense looking through then.


Helpful probably, I got my nose splint off yesterday. Wonderful taking a shower this morning! I am allowed to take vitamins again, go to the gym again, etc. No contact sports- as if! It is a little sore if I accidentally press too hard- which I did once, won't again, but otherwise there isn't any pain or headaches. The surgeon said it looks straight and made no mention of another visit so I guess I'm spared a future rhinoplasty. Whew. I did take a pic of my bare nose, but I look tired so I'll spare you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment