Sunday, July 11, 2010

Inspirational Walk
















Went for a walk this morning with my camera as it is cooler. Then played with my computer. I so wish I could paint like this! Maybe I will. Things turn as they turn. I struggled with bringing myself to the easel this weekend- feeling I should have "off"- where oh where did I get the notion work is "Monday thru Friday"? Where did I get the notion I am overworked, lol, without a legitimate paycheck? Funny how things are. A friend did say "Good for you!" when I stated on Facebook I was taking a "lazy day". Is it work when you enjoy? And isn't it STILL work when your paintings are there, in the back of your mind, through what ever you do, even sleep? Is it that I am really a workaholic that that guy never called me again, knowing I'd make time when I wanted too? Doesn't matter at the moment, I am surprised and pleased with how these pics turned out. I got no sleep last night as I've new neighbors, and THEY were up late noisy, and up early, noisy. So I went for a walk.......Tomorrow I'll put my headphones on........

No comments:

Post a Comment