Sunday, March 13, 2011

Still Lifes?
















I took off from the RRCA studio today, originally intending to catch up on my sleep, and to reacquaint myself with my camera and digital art programs. Friday night I worked as a consultant, tomorrow I'm working, Tuesday nights I hang out for art history films- lock up the building- and Friday coming up is Third Friday, so I took a break.

With the influx of new, YOUNG, neighbors, my sleep has suffered lately. My neighbor below me likes LOUD rap music late at night (I've knocked on his door three times now) and has quite an active all-hours-of-the-day headboard banging sex life. I don't knock on his door THEN. I have complained to the manager. Ah, soon I will be leaving....

I was able to sleep until 9 though this morning, and somewhere in my dreams I decided to take the day and photograph still lifes, for future reference. My battery died after a few initial pics, so while it was charging I did play with my digital art programs. Planning to spend more time on that. With the charged battery I took 116 photos, changing cloths, colors, vegetables and fruit.

Put in a long creative day.

No comments:

Post a Comment