Monday, December 7, 2009

New Puter!

Today was the last delivery from UPS for my new system, a book from Amazon about Windows 7. Mom house sat for me for the delivery as I'm at work. Last night I was fried and had to sit and watch a movie to relax the brain, now I feel a bit excited. My old computer has been limping along the past few days- I've been checking my e-mail at work, and I do not know when I'll be up and running with the laptop. A laptop. And a Wacom, and a simple paint program- see what I can do. My nose has been stuck in a paint program manual, and the computer set up manual- which is why my brains are mash potatoes. Scrambled eggs. Now I have to get through the Windows 7 book. But it's all good. Save I do not when I'll be back to producing digital images. I'm too systematic. There are tutorials in the paint book I want to try, and I'm sure I'll go exploring through my new OS. I brought my sketchbook to work for watercolor, but we've been people busy.
Oh I have missed my Internet radio! I've been down for almost four days. I bought Christmas CD's at Bogart's, but I need some rock and roll, some new wave, some bee bop! My laptop came Saturday but I'm waiting for my days off to set up- with my geek son.
Boy it can stress you out waiting for packages in an apartment complex!

No comments:

Post a Comment