Sunday, December 20, 2009

Season's Greetings!

No pics. I haven't got that far in using the new computer- learning how to load pics. The laptop is real nice and I'm enjoying it. :) Especially the music.

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday(s). I'm amazed two weeks have passed since my last post. Christmas. I was done shopping awhile ago, presents are wrapped. We were busy at work with the parade, Soul of the Season, and this past Third Friday. Then this huge snowstorm! 22.9 inches. I stayed home yesterday, the center was closed. Slept, watched movies, slept, pilates, basic vegging. Weird to be so lazy. Today I opened the center with some shoveling, but we closed early- no one was out.

Tuesday I'm baking, that's been awhile. Tonite I felt the need to do some yoga- the stress of the holiday. Craving normalcy a bit by now. But it will be nice to spend time with family- that is what I'm looking forward to.

Have a happy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment