Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hanging Herstory II



I am hanging Herstory II with Liz Nicklus today, should be fun. The Shades are making a big splash- they chose five of them to hang "in the big money spots" as Liz said. I will post pics next post. The flower pic- during the snows I finally installed my photo program- just a little experiment. Everything went well with that and I am excited to have this program again, but newer and better.
I have a bit of a life upset right now, yesterday I put my cat Misi in the hospital. She's quite sick, has a 50/50 chance. There is something wrong with her liver (all other tests for diseases came back negative), she couldn't keep any food down- eventually she stopped eating all together. Yesterday morning waiting for the vet's call was gut wrenching, I was a little bit of a basket case. I couldn't put her to sleep without giving her a chance. She's been a wonderful companion- the sweetest cat I've ever had, never hissing or swiping, loved people and company. She's on an IV now, hopefully to flush the toxins out of her liver, and they have to get her to eat again. She dropped down to a mere six pounds after being a little overweight. So I don't know when I will post pics of the show, maybe tonite or tomorrow while she's in the hospital. My time may be taken with nursing her for a while.
Opening is this Third Friday, 6 to 9, at the RRCA!

No comments:

Post a Comment