Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Stuff"












Well, my cat, Misi, passed away Monday. Here is a pic of her relaxing and healthy, before she was ill. Tough couple of days, especially the nights when we used to settle in together on the bed with a book or a movie. I went through a few days of expecting her to come round the corner in the apartment when doing things. And explaining why I haven't been painting in two weeks! That question was thrown at me so many times last night, I just got frustrated. Give me time to mourn folks.
I got a noise machine Wednesday, that helped, fill the air and space. I have always slept with white noise from a fan, and the fan broke. Can't find a fan in stores this time of year. I was in Bed, Bath and Beyond, and they had an alarm/noise machine on display- the volume was good- so I picked it up. Will make you lazy when you're already exhausted! Took quite a few naps to rain storm, waterfall, thunder. Quite nice.
Have received a good reception for the works hung in Herstory II, and struck up a friendship with Terri Amig whom I've only admired from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment