Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No Article Yet


Well, there's no Atlantic City Press hoopla yet. I wrote the reporter and got no reply, the photographer said "I have know Idea, but it's sad the paper was so thin"- so who knows. And who knows what that may mean. Frankly I was glad Tuesday, as I was exhausted and didn't want to deal with attention. And today I was glad too- for the same reason- and spent the day volunteering at the RRCA. Maybe that seems funny with working there, going in on a day off, but it was peaceful work without the computer, the noise, local people. A rest the mind day. I'm not disappointed in the least. My paintings were hung today for the show Friday, and they look quite handsome, and I received quite a few compliments already. ....And once again I find I can't use paragraphs in here..........I did find you can delete posts, so I did, the ones complaining about money. I heard from the court this week- it was decided in my favor. I'm not mentioning money again, that's my business, just going to go about paying my bills and taking care of myself. How my money ever become a community's business, in the first place.......hmmmmmmph. New pics of the current show soon.........

No comments:

Post a Comment