Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Blog



Went to Rowan yesterday- I think I only warned one prof I was coming, life has been very fast past couple of weeks. It was to good get out of town and see everyone! I asked my "advisor" if receiving my blog was annoying- I'd stop sending it. He said he didn't read blogs, only e-mails. But I know some of you read this. My mother also remarked it was also an e-mail. So to explain- this is a blog on blogger.com (I don't know when I'll get to a website, after I move probably) and when I publish it, it automatically gets sent to 10 people I have listed in my e-mail settings. I don't know what it looks like as an e-mail as I've never sent it to myself.


I'll include the recent Daily Journal pic of me- it was a nice pic and it's good to have visuals:)


Going to break I think and enjoy some plein air:)

No comments:

Post a Comment