Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Toy!


On my way to swim in a minute. I threw my back out again over the weekend during the weekend, but I don't want to quit exercising, so I'll swim. It's good for the soul too.


My french easel was delivered yesterday, ordered online, on sale. Bought a half box with the recommendation of one of our finest plein air painters. Everyone else said "FULL" but I really wanted a half box because of the weight. I love it.


One of the legs wouldn't tighten properly, and I was sorely disappointed. Costs to send back. So I went down to Howel's Hardware, local, this morning, and they fitted it with a new washer and bolt, wala! and didn't charge me a cent! Just said- Go out and paint! Wow. They took the time to check out the problem and fix it free. Wouldn't have received that treatment at Home Depot, I guess. Sometimes I just love this town.....


I'm excited. I'm also nervous. Painting in public. I'll be wearing headphones I'm sure unless I want to listen to the wind, but still. Am I ready for this?..........

No comments:

Post a Comment