Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Feet Hurt!







Last night was the opening for South Jersey Emerging Artists at Perkins Center for the Arts, Collingswood. I thank all that came out to support- sorry we ran out for coffee and were almost missed! I hope I can get three pics in- me, Anna Vosburgh and Steve Testa, representing the Millville Arts District. Lovely town Collingswood, and that train! Made me homesick for the city and I wanted to hop aboard and see some city lights. There is still some North Jersey in me.






I am pretty much tired, I worked Friday night and today, yesterday was Summerfest on the riverfront, last night the opening- I just want to crawl into my three dollar thrift store cargo shorts and disappear for a few days. Down and dirty and messy with paint- NO HEELS- until busy Third Friday comes. I get like this sometimes, wear and tear of living INSIDE an arts district. Right now I don't care about anything again except getting back to the series and immersing myself in some creativity. I was told a few times this weekend how nicely I was dressed, it's lost on me now. I'm wearing a ponytail til Third Friday.






Friday someone remarked to me how I had disappeared for a month- I have been caught up in paperwork for two weeks due to being employed again- the agencies I have to report to, and this after being laid up with the flu for a week and a half. It is time to paint. What I don't know. Tuesday I will know.






Tomorrow- there is cat hair to be vacuumed first:).............

No comments:

Post a Comment