Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yesterday


Yesterday's sketch at work. Usually I work just the weekends and Monday, but my co-worker has jury duty this week, and maybe another five days too. I was going to try and work on Artful Giving these three days off mid-week, but alas, I had to work. Oh well. Sometimes things don't work out. Can't be helped. Lucky that I am encouraged to sketch/paint at work. What a lovely job.

Still on the health kick. Reading up- it is just plain awful to realize the amount of chemicals in processed foods........In everything apparently. Cause for a major freak out if obsessed over.

I think this weekend, Saturday (I do have off), I will organize my computer photos so I can get to work on digital art again. Gotta be organized first.

Just a short post and pic of sketch. Maybe I'll fill the other half of the landscape sketchbook. I started it in 2007, kinda nice- that's how long I've been studying the river then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment