Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Courtesy:)




I went out to eat tonight, all by my little lonesome, and an Andrew Weil book. Eh. It was a toss up, I could've- probably should've sweated at the gym. But I worked on the computer all day and have been cleaning- cooped up- and decided to relax tonight. Bubble bath next. I feel STUFFED- too stuffed- the new Chinese buffet in town, and with all the nutrition books I've been reading, half of me was wondering what preservatives and additives I was pouring down my throat. And I just made out a grocery list this morning for unprocessed foods, low fat, whole grain. So- it is out of my system- I wanted to try the new restaurant and go out alone. Doubt I'll repeat soon.


Reading "Spontaneous Healing", after "Healthy Aging, Natural Health- Natural Medicine", and a book on the glycemic index. I stopped eating candy, dropped seven lbs. so far and my back is no longer in pain. I don't expect the pain to return.


My fortune read "A little courtesy goes a long way" but when you are in doubled over pain at the end of each work day........Funny I still made it to the gym. They have a reclining bike and after sweating it out, the pain would disappear. Or was that stress? Yogic breathing when the pain hit would lessen it too. I don't know when it left completely. Just that it's been gone for quite a few days now.


Last week I only had one day off, this week I've had my three, next week I don't know as my co-worker returns to jury duty. So I've spent these days organizing- so I can return to work on art. Tomorrow my photos files.


Two more watercolor sketches. Don't know if I'll keep posting them as they come, but at least I've been getting some painting time in. I do have six blank canvases on my wall and some new fall photos developed into prints.....


Bubble bath with the Bach!


Oh, that was an error, the highlights in the last post, if it e-mailed that way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment