Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving











Not very busy today at work, and I took a few digital shots this morning- so I might as well blog. A silly self-portrait included. I taught Silver Run this morning. We have Artful Giving at the RRCA right now, as well as the NJ Chapter of American Artists Professional League, so I had the kids create embellished self portraits as possible holiday gifts this lesson. Mine is an example that I whipped out yesterday at work. Fun class, but my back has been acting up again, so I was stiff. "Quiet" the principle said.




I only had one day off last week and I think I'm just tired. I need my next three days off.




Not much else to say. I haven't been sketching or painting (I will), not with my work schedule. Co-worker ended his jury duty, but we had to decorate here, and my boss had a car accident- so I ended up with more hours. Have quite a bit of the holiday spirit though. Lovely working with tempered soft Christmas music all day, and Artful Giving is quite cheerful.




Making pumpkin vegetable soup for Thanksgiving, in keeping with my health awareness, with vanilla yogurt parfaits for dessert. Crock pot simmered all day soup, yum-yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment